“Like A Sprained Ankle Boy I Aint Nothing To Play With” ♥
- Names Nicole. Now that you know my name, let’s explore my story, shall we?
- Well, I’m sixteen years young. My life isn’t the hardest, but it certainly isn’t a fairytale. I’m not a bad kid, I’ve smoked, I’ve drank, never did drugs of any kind, unless you count medicine. I HATE pot heads. I don’t give a fuck if you smoke, but if you bring that shit around me, we’re done (: My mom is a single mom, has been from day one. That DOES NOT make her a whore, slut, or ho. So don’t even go there. She is THEE strongest women in the world, I’ve never actually seen her cry. My momma’s legit.
- Since my daddi-o isn’t around, my mom, as much as I love her, had the bright idea to find a boyfriend. She found Satan himself. Yeah, he’s just…a bully. He’s the cause of most of my problems, I’ll get to that later in the tour.
- I’ve had slight anorexia & full blow bulimia. Yes, I’m one of “those” girls. No, I didn’t go to rehab, or “get help”. As crazy as it sounds & as impossible as it was, I saved myself. I still struggle with it everyday, & probably will for the rest of my life. But I realized it wasn’t worth destroying the body that God gave me, because one asshole decided to tell me I wasn’t good enough. I still struggle sometimes, but you’d never know. Considering now, I’m actually over weight, but I don’t give a fuck! & I’m pretty sure my best friend never knew. (Yeah, sorry Rachael ♥)
- I’ve struggled with depression for 6 years & I still have severe anxiety. I cut myself for about 4 1/2 years. I tried to kill myself 3 times. Obviously, it didn’t work. I thank God everyday it didn’t. Being a “cutter” doesn’t mean you’re weak in anyway, so don’t ever think that. It really just means you have problems, depending on how you can take them, & you just don’t know how to handle them. Cutting gives you the sense you are in control of your own problem, you cause it & you can stop it. Simple as that.
- I’m a practicing Roman Catholic. I may not always act it, I may not pray every second of the day, but I know who my God is & what he does for me. He has done amazing things in my life & brought some amazing people in my life. Who have changed me for the better. He has also taken some away, but I know that if they were meant to be there, they would be.
- “I’ll never know how much it cost, to see my sin upon that cross” ♥
- I am an abused child. Physically, Mentally, Emotionally. I’ve been beaten, Slapped, Kicked, Bruised & made to bleed. I’ve screamed, I’ve cried, I’ve gotten blood on carpets, walls, & floors. I’ve been told I’m nothing, I’m worthless, a waste of space & that I should crawl under a rock & die. That the world would be better off without me. I’ve been told to walk, in the other direction & just keep going. I did. I walked for 6 hours. At eight years old. By myself. I’ve been called fat, ugly, a whore, a slut, & a failed abortion. My mom has been told she should have given me up. Who is this abuser you may ask? …My moms boyfriend. For 10 years, that has been my life. Less physical, more mental. He is the reason I had an eating disorder at 10 years old. Most girls worried about what color ribbon will match their dresses, I worried about when I could throw my food up, or how long I could go without passing out.
- Rachael Kay Reiner ♥ <—- This girl is amazing, she is probably the best friend on the planet. She is always there for me, no matter what. She was willing to take me in when I was scared for my life, she was there when I lost friends, & when I lost my house & everything I owned in a flood. Her family makes me feel like I’m part of a family. Since mine isn’t exactly good. We have our times when we want to kill each other, but we’d die for each other in a heart beat. She’s been there through every heartbreak, every good day, bad day & we’ve made amazing memories that will live in both are hearts forever. & if for God knows what reason, we are separated, when you have kids one day, & they ask you about your teen years or “Who’s that girl in all those pictures with you” I hope you smile, giggle to yourself & tell them our story. I’ll always be here sped, I luff you ♥
- Brandon William Bopp ♥
Oh Boy, this kid. He’s perfect. He’s amazing, sweet, caring, adorable, cute, & just a beautiful person, whether he knows it or not. He’s changed my life. He showed me I can trust people, & not to be afraid to let people love me. He gets me :) He makes the world seem a little brighter, & a little less scary. I know that I don’t have to go through it alone anymore, because I have the best guy standing next to me, ready to take it all on with me. It’s you & me against the world kid ♥ Everyday I love you more than yesterday, but not as much as I’ll love you tomorrow. Everyday you steal my heart again without even knowing ♥ I really don’t know what I’d do if I hadn’t met you. I don’t know what I’d do if you had never commented on my status xD I love you Brandon William, to infinity & beyond ♥
- Now there’s nothing left to the imagination. You know my name, you know my story. Judge me if you will, just make sure you’re perfect first. Have Questions? Lucky for you, there’s a button for that!! :D Click it & ask away. Remember, you have every right to a beautiful life. ♥